Make a DIY Utensil Hanging Rack
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience – please see full disclosure here
- Wood (Measurements: 20″ L x 2.5″ W. Thickness 0.3″). You could also use pallet or crate wood for this as the wood is very light
- Plumbing pipe clips. I used 5 x 15mm and 2 x 28mm sized clips
- Clear polyurethane if you are sealing your wood.
- Screw driver ( an electric screw driver gets it done even faster, this is the one I have)
- Small Picture hanging screws
- Measuring tape/ruler
- Command strips (medium)
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftsclub.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read our Disclaimer page.