DIY Holiday Floating Candles
What You Will Need:
- canning jars
- rosemary sprigs
- fresh cranberries
- tea light
What To Do:
- Place desired amount of rosemary sprigs into jar (the more pliable the sprig the easier this will be).
- Pour water into jar until it is 3/4 full.
- Add desired amount of cranberries.
- Carefully place tealight on top of cranberries.
- Note: do not leave candles unattended.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftsclub.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read our Disclaimer page.